Out of Hours
When our GP Practice is closed,patients should call the NHS111 service by dialling 111. All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is the NHS 111 service?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The NHS111 service directs patients to the service that is best able to meet their needs taking into account their location, the time of day of their call and the capacity of local services.
When should I use the NHS 111 service?
- When it's not a life threatening situation, and therefore is less urgent than a 999 call.
- When the Practice is closed or you are away from home.
- When you feel you cannot wait or are unsure of which service you require.
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
For any Mental Health Issues
There is a 24 hour helpline 0800 171 2333
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.